Welcome

Lives worth listening to. Gotta' get myself one of those.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Letters to an Art Student

Independent work and Assigned work: Perfect balance of the two will be what makes a successful student successful, in any field of study.

Thus far, I've completed the majority of my assigned work to the best of my ability and done little to know independent study or work. But all that's about to change with the arrival of this blog.

Motivation and inspiration are the greatest tools of study; the foundation on which all learning strives from. Hence, I'll soon be exploring the resources I have to correlate enough inspiration to pave the pathway for independent study and using this blog as the motivation to continue with assigned works from university. That's the 'University of Abertay: Dundee', for those of you who don't know. And the work i'm doing sings to the tune of a Bachelors Degree in 'Computer Arts'

Bienvenue and I hope you enjoy the content that should grace the archives of this blog within the next few months.

Stencil recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment